I had the sweetest conversation with Little Lady the other night.
The children were at their NaiNai's (paternal grandmother's) while I was at work and had just returned home. Before I could ask, she volunteered: "Meimei had fun (at) Nainai's house." When asked what she did, she responded with "Nap" and "Play"
A short while later, she pointed at my top (a striped one I haven't worn in a long time) and said 'Nice!' After a thoughtful pause, she said 'Mummy rainbow'.
My baby is growing up!
What are some signs that your little ones are growing up?
Little Lady: 1 year 10 months
Time For A Cuppa is a weekly link-up here at A Cuppa For Mama. There is no set topic. Simply grab your beverage of choice, link your post and visit the other linked posts. I only ask that it is:
b) something you have written for that week,
c) not a giveaway
- Scroll down to the end of the post, past the other linked posts till you find the button that says "Add your link". Click it.
- Paste the URL of the post you wish to link.
- Type in the name of your post and email address.
- Click "Done".
- Like my Facebook page, if you haven't already done so. :)
- You may also add the Time For A Cuppa badge (code below) and add include it at the bottom of your submitted post, or add it to your blog.
- Visit the other links and leave a comment or two! (Not compulsory, but nice to do. :))